Coffee Sock | Cold-Brew Kit | Organic Cotton | 946ml
Complete Kit for making the perfect cold brew coffee on your own. The 32 oz. kit brews small batches for small spaces - from the dorm room to the camp site. This kit will prepare the most delicious cold brew coffee in 6-10 hours.
- 1 CoffeeSock Cold Brew Filter - Quart Size
- 1 32 oz. mason jar
- Filter handmade from USDA Certified organic cotton
- Stretch filter over mouth of jar.
- Grind 1 cup (3 oz. by weight) of your favourite coffee to a medium/coarse grind.
- Pour the coffee into the CoffeeSock filter and bloom to start (wet ground thoroughly and let sit for 60 seconds).
- Fill jar with cold water.
- Twist neck of filter, wrap tie string around neck a few times and slip neck of filter through glass ring.
- Allow to soak for 6-10 hrs.
- Remove filter and rest in mouth of jar to fully drain.
Enjoy your freshly brewed 3 cups of ColdBrew concentrate.
Glass mason jar and 100% certified organic cotton filter.
Cotton is grown in Texas, India and Pakistan. All is GOTS certified Organic. GOTS also monitors labor practices and working conditions.
End of Life: You can add to your compost bin. Cutting filter into 1 inch pieces will hasten decomposition.