No Tox Life | Dish Washing Block Bar | Various Sizes
This zero-waste vegan dish-washing block soap is a cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather.
- Cuts stubborn grime and grease yet gentle on hands
- Use for cleaning-duty all over your home: Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters
- Long lasting 22.5oz bar is great for intense industrial use (pottery studio, mechanic shop, or daycare centers)
- Septic safe and biodegradable
Directions for Use
- Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food.
- Wet sponge, for plates, bowls and cups, and rub dish block bar to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.)
- Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. Use warm water for best results.
- For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
- For extra sparkly dishes: wipe dishes dry with a cloth.
Pro kitchen tip: Use the same dish washing block suds to clean your sink when it gets dirty, this can be used on porcelain, stainless, stone and glass sinks safely.
No Tox Life was born from the desire to provide effective, vegan body and home care to help you live a cleaner, greener lifestyle. They are a family-run business and each product is made using high-quality, effective ingredients.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate* Decyl Glucoside* Sodium Cocoate* Quillaja Saponaria (organic)** Glycerin* Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (organic) Purified Water Sodium Carbonate *Plant-derived cleansers **From The South American Soap Bark Tree Vegan. Phosphate-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Made without palm oil.