Boreal Fog Bath Bomb | 300g
Soak deep into the woodsy abyss of the boreal forest with invigorating Siberian fir. The charred smell of fresh burned lumber lingers throughout the entire bath. Smokey vetiver, powerful eucalyptus and green clay round out the soak, while pure epsom magnesium salt melt and cool sore muscles.
- Size: 300g (1 Bath)
- May contain tree nut oils.
- Perfect for: Recovery, Detoxifying, Masculine Bath
Not intended for medical use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use.
- Vetiver Root: Cultivated in Indonesia and used in ancient medicinal techniques, vetiver root gives a smoky scent to the water and can help calm anxiety and stress in your body
- Eucalyptus: A staple in Nordic spas, Eucalyptus's natural cooling sensation refreshes your skin and can help reduce inflammation while gently cleansing your skin
- French Green Clay: This mineral-rich clay gets its signature green colour from algae and chlorophyll and can help draw out impurities in your skin.
Step 1: Get naked.
Step 2: Fill tub halfway with warm water, optimal temperature 38° C.
Step 3: Drop the bomb in.
Step 4: Get in. You've earned it.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Kaolin Clay, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Essential Oil
*indicates certified organic