AMP Diapers | Duo Bamboo Cloth Diaper | Raccoons | One Size 6-38lbs
The AMP One Size Duo Pocket Diaper is a reusable cloth diaper with a snap placement which allows this diaper to have three different rise options and multiple tummy and thigh settings for a custom fit from birth to potty training (7-38lbs).
- Inserts sold separately
The outer waterproof layer is a soft durable laminated PUL and the inside is a dreamy soft layer of micro-fleece that is designed to wick wetness away and keep baby dry and comfortable.
The envelope opening is large enough for easy stuffing and is placed at the front of the diaper to make removing the insert easy and mess-free.
- Great fit
- Very absorbent
- Inserts can be removed easily
- Fast drying due to a 2 piece diapering system
- Very soft on your baby's delicate skin
- Grows with your baby
- Very versatile, two styles in one diaper
Directions for Use
- Snap the rise adjusting snaps to the appropriate setting and place insert inside the diaper.
- Place the diaper under baby and fasten the tummy and thigh snaps at a snug but comfortable position.
AMP suggest using a dry pail for storing soiled diapers.
On wash day empty the diapers into the washer (easier with a pail liner) and run them through a rinse. Run them through a hot wash with a good detergent such as Allens Naturally or Country save, many parents choose to use regular Tide (not free and clear) and report no problems. Please make sure you are using the correct amount of detergent for your washer. A front loading washer needs much less detergent.
Rinse. If you are having difficulties rinsing detergent out in your front loading washer try a delicate cycle, it adds much more water.
Toss in the dryer and dry or line dry. Drying them on the line in the sun will naturally bleach out any stains!
NEVER USE BLEACH OR FABRICS SOFTENER! Bleach will prematurely wear out your diapers and fabric softener will coat the fabric and reduce the absorbency.
- Made from a blend of cotton, bamboo and fleece
- The outer layer is a soft waterproof PUL