Organic Herbal Tea | Third Trimester Tea | 16 Sachets
You. Are. Almost. There! Yay! So Earth Mama made this for you: Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It's a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
- USDA Certified 100% Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea for pregnant women.
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Safe to use while breastfeeding.
- Recommended use is 1-3 cups per day.
- Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
The fierce and protective mother instinct is at the heart of Earth Mama Organics. They give you their solemn, hand-on-heart vow: they will go to the ends of the earth to make sure their customers are safe and unharmed. And just like motherhood, their work is never done: they endlessly rethink, reevaluate, research and reformulate. If there’s a safer way, they’ll find it.
Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Oatstraw (Avena Sativa), Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Rosehips (Rosa Canina), Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf.