Origami Boat | Mint
This eco-friendly Origami Boat creates endless fun for babies and kids. Entertaining them in the bathtub and enlightening their senses everywhere they go. Set sail and let your Origami Boat float around with your kids!
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- The origami and geometric design will develop your baby's hand-eye coordination skills
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
Mission: Oli&Carol is a young company from Barcelona specialized in designing cool natural toys for modern parents and their kids. Oli&Carol believe in taking care of the environment offering natural sustainable products that follow an artisanal handmade process.
Oli&Carol offers more than toys: they contribute with Oceana, donating benefits to raise awareness on respecting planet Earth, and offer scholarships to kids in India who can't afford basic needs.
Educational Benefits: Kids will learn new textures, shapes and colours while developing basic motor skills! With each collection, little ones will familiarize with significant messages such as respecting our biodiversity & oceans and following a healthy lifestyle.
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
Hand painted with natural pigments, one by one so there are no two alike!. With each being handmade, every detail is crafted with care and there may be minor variations in colour and shape.
All designs are certified following the international standards of safety regulations, making them completely safe for kids. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment. Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.