Sticky Monsters | Beans and Tumtum
Lovable and fun, you'll never find a more odd pair than Beans and Tumtum. As twins, they've been best friends since birth, though they couldn't be more different from one another. Beans is nervous and slow-moving while Tumtum is shy and quiet with a voracious appetite. One large and one small, they watch out for each other and can be hard to separate.
- Includes 30 pieces in 11 shapes; 2 Short Planks, 2 Long Planks, 6 Cubes, 2 Triangles, 2 Parallelograms, 8 Monster Horns, 4 Monster Legs, 1 Beans torso, 1 Tumtum torso, 1 Beans Tail, 1 Tumtum Tail
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods
- Ages 1+
Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.
Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
Mission: Tegu is committed to using its business to bless Honduras, one of the poorest nations in the western hemisphere. When you purchase Tegu toys you’re helping create stable jobs. Improving the livelihoods of not only our current 200 employees at the factory in Honduras but at least 361 family members that rely on them.
Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).
Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colours and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, Tegu intimately knows their supply chain and suppliers.
Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.