Skip to content
10% Discount on All Orders | Free Shipping $69+ | Fast Shipping Canada Wide
Free shipping $69+ | Fast Shipping Canada Wide

Sticky Monsters | Pip

$40.00 CAD

Notify me when back in stock

Always bouncing from place to place, the smallest monster Pip is always happy to chat about clouds, or what kind of music a polar bear would like, or even share a random fact of the day. A zeal for discovery is why Pip asks so many questions, and it's so contagious you might start doing it too!

  • Includes 8 pieces in 4 shapes; 2 Short Planks, 4 Monster Horns, 1 Pip torso, 1 Pip Tail
  • Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
  • Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
  • Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
  • Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
  • Sustainably sourced hardwoods
  • Ages 1+

Additional Details

Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.

Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.

Mission: Tegu is committed to using its business to bless Honduras, one of the poorest nations in the western hemisphere. When you purchase Tegu toys you’re helping create stable jobs. Improving the livelihoods of not only our current 200 employees at the factory in Honduras but at least 361 family members that rely on them.

Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec).

Materials

Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colours and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, Tegu intimately knows their supply chain and suppliers.

Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.

Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.