Diva Cup | Menstrual Cup | Model 1
The world’s #1 reusable menstrual cup. Ditch the status quo and say hello to comfortable, eco-friendly period protection. The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow.
- Model 1: You’re between the ages of 19 and 30 and have a medium menstrual flow.
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the DivaCup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
Over the last two years alone DivaCares has supported the menstrual movement by distributing over 15,000 menstrual cups worldwide and commits to donating an additional 15,000 by April 30, 2020. To date they have supported over 180,000 periods!
Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns for this product.