Handmade Doll | Waldorf Inspired Natural Fiber Doll | Willow
Meet Willow! She is part of a limited collection of natural fiber dolls by Kindred Spirit Dolls, handmade with love in Woodstock, Ontario. She features a sweet, round face with a neutral expression to allow for hours of creative and imaginative play. She has brown embroidered eyes, a firmly felted face and soft wool hair which can be styled in any way your child would like.
- Arms and legs are firmly stuffed with clean carded wool and move at the shoulders and hips
- Torso is softly stuffed for the best cuddles
- Skin is 100% cotton De Witte Engel fabric, specially manufactured in the Netherlands for doll-making and safe for even the littlest of hands to handle
- Dressed in a grey cotton dress with and a pink knitted hat and scarf
- Willow has a sculpted bum and a rounded belly.
- Her face has embroidered eyes, and no smile. This is inspired by traditional Waldorf dolls where no smile or mouth was made to allow the child to project their own feelings onto the doll through imaginative play.
- Skin is made from De With Engel’s 100% cotton knit interlock doll jersey made in Europe. It’s pill resistant (dolls will look great for years) and uses Ökotex certified yarns dyed according to European legislation code EN71. Specifically made for use in children’s toys.
- Willow is stuffed with 100% clean carded wool batt from Germany.
- Her hair is made from wool yarn.
- Cheeks can be blushed with an all natural beeswax crayon. They could also be blushed with pastel crayons or even natural make up.
Spot clean with warm water and natural soap. Willow can be hand washed in water and soap but because she is stuffed with 100% wool she will need a lengthy time period to dry. Willow will need to lay flat to dry and will need to be rolled over every few hours.Video: Washing your Waldorf Style Dolls